Service Desk Analyst
Job Purpose Summary
The Service Desk Support Analyst is accountable for the performance, quality and end-to -end delivery of rea-active and pro-active incident resolutions and service request management for Information Systems applications, software, hardware and network systems, including user administration, to meet customer needs. The Service Desk Support Analyst will report into the Service Operations Manager and will be responsible for delivering high quality service to internal and external customers.
The objectives of this role are to:
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the Service Desk Call Management System for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
- Liaise with Genisys internal support teams and external service providers as required to resolve Incidents and complete Service Requests, to ensure compliance with SLA’s.
- Contribute to the development of an internal knowledge base.
- Relationship Building – The ability and willingness to develop and exploit a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team.
- Analysis – The ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Customer Orientation– The ability to recognise both internal and external customers and the willingness to co-operate with them fully to help them achieve their objectives.
- Business Awareness– An understanding of the processes and issues relevant to one’s job. This ranges from job knowledge to an appreciation of complex internal and external business issues and trends.
- Organising Work – The ability to marshal and manage resources (people, funding, materials and support) to achieve a project or task. Able to manage own time efficiently and to handle multiple activities in parallel to accomplish the goals.
- Communication– The ability to speak and write to be clearly understood by others using appropriate language, vocabulary and style.
- Creativity – The ability and willingness to generate new ideas and to recognise and build upon those of others.
- Achievement Orientation – The determination to set oneself and meet high standards, exceeding norms and expectations.
Uphold Genisys Values:
- Put safety above all else
- Act in the best interests of customer and the community
- Seek and apply better ways
- Respect our people
- Be trustworthy
- Communicate constructively with customers and all staff member.
- Be aware of and communicate with other employees and to the Operations Manager(s) opportunities for improvement in processes, practices and procedures
- Actively work with and support other staff members to achieve company goals
- Engage with customers to ensure business Service Level Agreement targets are met.